Different ways to say "Sorry"


You know what? Knowing  how to apologize is a part of  being polite. You the “sorry” is the word to apologize but you need to know some other phrase to apologize ,

Apologize for small mistake

Saying simply “sorry” is used to the most common word to apologize the common mistake.
Eg;  Oh! Sorry
       Sorry! About  that.
       whoops ! am sorry

This  phrase of slang is used slight mistake
Eg; Oh! My bad
       My fault! Bro

Very informal text message
Eg; I wanna meet up later
       Sry busy right now.

Apologize for serious mistake you done, especially in customer  care or over phone conversation
Eg; I am so sorry
      I apologize

If you make  any serious mistake with friends, loved one or anybody. The  formal way to apologize
Eg; I want to apologize
      I wanted to tell you I’m sorry

Comments