Different ways to say "Love You"


When you are learning English, you can find lots of phrases to express your feelings, emotions etc., Here we go! I tell you how to express the word  to your loved one,

I Love You


Phrases


If you  are serious on the person that you love let them know how you feel
That you are heartfelt and  honest


I love you
I adore you
I totally into you
I love from the bottom of my heart
I’m yours
Without you am incomplete
You complete me
You mean so much to me


Use this phrase the make the loved one  to feel good about himself,


You are my prince charming
You’re my angel
You’re my baby
You’re mine
You’re amazing
This  phrase  is useful if you are trying  to convince someone to love you back,


We are  made for each other
We’re good match
You are the one for me
You are the  love of my life
You are my everything
Your are my other half


The Romantic way of expression to make your  love feel more serious in relationship,


You are my drug and am addict on you
I’m crazy on you
I got a crush on you
I’m drawn to you
I think i’m in love with you
I feel something for you


Comments